John, et al --

...and then John Iverson said...
%
% * On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Im Eunjea wrote:
%
% > macro index "\Cx" \
% > "<tag-pattern>~N<enter><tag-prefix><toggle-new><tag-prefix><clear-flag>*" \
% > "Mark all boring new msgs"
%
% This malfunctions if there are no N(ew) messages by incorrectly
% setting N on the highlighted message.  Note that you therefore

While I generally agree that <clear-flag> is probably a better way to go
than <toggle-new> in this case, note also that Nicolas's tag_conditional
patch would avoid this sort of problem no matter what you were doing to
your tagged messages.  I think it's excellent.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]