Ok, thank you all for answering my stupid and completely irrelevant
questions, I got things work out just fine. Now mutt needs only a fine tuning.

First of all, is it anyway possible to put mutt not to show =-sign in front
of the folder name in the list?
Or how to make mutt to show the number of messages and unread messages in
the folder list? I know how to make it show the N-flag if there are new
messages but how to make it show, how many? At least man pages or manual
didn't give this option.

And to write something completely irrelevant to this message and to annoy
some people:

Finland beat up USA in ice hockey! Eat dirt, America!

No offense. Really. Just couldn't resist the temptation to write that. :-)

---
Interesting. The pallo is pyöreä.

Hmm... I wonder how I could have random taglines in mutt... Perhaps a little
program that changes the .signature file..? Any ideas?
I want similar kind of random tags that were used when bbs-system were alive
and well not so long time ago.