On 05/13/02, 01:33:16PM +0200, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I haven't been able yet to use w3m (or any other text browser for that matter) work
>cleanly as a Mutt pager. I want to read HTML email as text

Marco,

This works for me:

I do my terminal work in a gnome terminal.  This has the advantage of
recognizing urls triggered by mouse over.  To launch a browser, either
right click for the context sensitive menu or hold alt and left click.

My ~/.mailcap entry for w3m looks like this:

text/html; w3m -T text/html -dump %s; copiousoutput; print= w3m -T text/html -dump %s
| a2ps -c --borders=no --margin=36 --center-title=

Note that this also allows me to print via a2ps, if desired.

HTH.

John
--
John P. Verel
Living Proof That Low Tech Beats High Tech!