On 07:35 19 May 2002, Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| So sprach Rocco Rutte am 2002-05-19 um 12:55:56 +0200 :
| > I guess you didn't touch the $mask variable. Maybe mutt does
| > what you'd want it to do but just doesn't display anything
| > because of your $mask.
|
| Oh, yes, you're right!  I would have thought that the $mask only
| controls what's displayed in the "file browser", but guess not!  It also
| controls which "files" will look at in the first place!

Or you would work around it with a symlink or you don't wan't
to change $mask. Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

These are but a few examples of what can happen when the human mind is
employed to learn, to probe, to question as opposed to merely keeping the
ears from touching. - rec.humor.funny 90.07.16