Jussi --

...and then Jussi Ekholm said...
%
% This thing has happened for me twice or thrice already, so now I decided
% to ask what's going on. I am subscribed to this list, but on some
% occasions (the two or three incidents I mentioned) I have received an
% email where I was told, that I wasn't subscribed to mutt-users. Here's
% the email I got (last time today):
%
%     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%     Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Non-member submission from Jussi Ekholm
%     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That is, I admit, interesting, since that's the address I see above,
which implies that you are subscribed with *that* address.

Let's see, here...  I see that Cedric has approved a few recent mails
from you, but not this one to which I am replying...  I know it's a silly
question, but are you *really* sure you're [still] subscribed from this
address?

%
%     If you want to join the list, send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
%     with "subscribe mutt-users" in the message text (not the subject).

It never hurts to try, you know :-)

%
% So, what's going on -- I *sure am* subscribed to this list. Is the list
% configured so, that it automaticly removes the subscription of an user,
% who haven't written mails to this list for some period of time?

No, not after inactivity (there are lots of lurk-only folks out there),
but ...

%
% Well, of course, I can send a new subscription mail to
% [EMAIL PROTECTED], but it gets a bit annoying if I have to send them
% from time to time. Any ideas what's causing this?

... the list software and the moderator(s) have been known to kick people
off for bounced messages, but if you haven't had any other mail hiccups
this is unlikely.

%
% --
% Jussi Ekholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU/Linux user number 269376
% http://erppimaa.cjb.net/~ekhowl/   | GnuPG Public Key ID:  1410081E

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]