Hi,

* Rob 'Feztaa' Park [02-06-10 15:09:34 +0200] wrote:
> I'm not sure what you would possibly expect from a script.

I think he wants:

> Your best bet is to just make a vim macro that copies all
> the text from before the quote to after the quote.

Right, but that won't solve the problem which is why I don't
repair TOFU by hand. I simply keep TO and kill all the FU.

The problem is that the luser's answer can be be put under
some text, but you won't be able sort it in the context by a
script. And putting the own opinion in the context or in
contrast to another one is what makes something readable.

I once was thinking about an autoresponder in Perl sending
mail to those whose /dev/brain is temporarily out of
order...

Cheers, Rocco