* Lukas Ruf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-06-18 13:18]:
> Unfortunately not for me.  Do I have to
> give a particular option to configure?
> I used:
> ./configure ... --enable-exact-address

  mutt-1.4/INSTALL :

  --enable-exact-address
  By default, Mutt will rewrite all addresses in the form
          Personal Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  regardless of the input.  By enabling this option, Mutt will write
  addresses in the same form they are parsed.  NOTE: this requires
  significantly more memory.

  WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS OPTION, IT IS BROKEN.

PS: Do *not* quote in full.  Or else.

Sven  [still wondering why a broken option
is still being used and not dropped or fixed]