Hi again, all --

I am able to make my cocktail but not, for some reason, install it.  Once
I run a make I cannot run another one; I get

  bash-2.05a$ make install
  "Makefile", line 447: Need an operator
  "Makefile", line 448: Need an operator

for a loooong time before it craps out.  Lines 447 and 448 of the
Makefile look like

  @AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @am__quote@$(DEPDIR)/account.Po@am__quote@
  @AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @am__quote@$(DEPDIR)/addrbook.Po@am__quote@

and they similarly go on forever.

This looks like I need autoconf or automake or some other autothing on
the system.  Any pointers to the minimal set I need?

TIA again & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]