--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

Alas! Ken Weingold spake thus:
> Okay, so here's a purely aesthetic question.  Using send-hook works
> just fine, but it puts the header after all my my_hdr's.  Anyway to
> get it before them?

Possibly, use send hooks for all your other my_hdr's too (put them after
this one). Would be inefficient, but it would get your X-message-flag
before them instead of after, afaict.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/
--
The lawgiver, of all beings, most owes the law allegiance.  He of all men
should behave as though the law compelled him.  But it is the universal

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--