People have sent me some PGP signed emails in PGP/MIME format (with
signature as a separate attachment).  I would like to turn these into
standalone files with just the contents and the signatures.  Does
anyone here know how I'd go about doing this?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / DNRC / UMBC-LUG: http://lug.umbc.edu
PGP:  ID: D8C75CF5  print: 0A7D B3AD 2D10 1099  7649 AB64 04C2 05A6