I have antiword set up as my mailcap entry for viewing MSWord docs and
it works great (thanks Sven :).  What I'd also like to do, from time to
time, is pipe a *.doc to AbiWord.  From the attachment menu, I've tried:
| AbiWord and | AbiWord %s and | AbiWord %s &  Version one opens AbiWord
without the file.  Versions two and three open AbiWord with an error
message saying, "unable to open file %s".  I've used AbiWord successfully
in my mailcap file, using the %s temporary file descriptor, FWIW.

I've looked at pipe_split, pipe_decode and pipe_sep, but none of them
seem on point for what I'm trying to do.  AbiWord documentation sheds
no light on this, that I could find.

Surely this is a brain cramp on my part, but any help appreciated.

Thanks.

John