Derrick, et al --

...and then Derrick 'dman' Hudson said...
%
% On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 08:38:57PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
% | Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
% | > On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:18:21PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% |
% | >> When you bounce a message, mutt takes the message as it was received by
% | >> you and hands it back to sendmail with a new addressee so that sendmail
% | bounce message to go to you if the "bounce" failed, rather than to the
% | sender of the original message....
%
% I agree.  Just don't be surprised when it happens because someone said
% "nothing" is changed :-).

Yeah.  Good point.

%
% Oh, actually, the entire envelope is changed.  I think David meant to
% write "headers" --
%     nothing in the message headers (or body) is changed, and new
%     headers are added

Hmmm...  Perhaps I've misunderstood envelope; I thought that it was all
of the headers.  Anyway, you've all done a good job of further clarifying
and to my edification as well :-)

%
% -D

HAND