Jens --

...and then Jens Porup said...
%
% I'd like to configure my mutt so that when I change mailboxes,
% it gives me the mailbox sizes in human readable format, like

Sounds like a good idea.

% the -h flag in ls, for example. Size in bytes isn't particularly
% meaningful.

Interesting...  I use

  ... %?M?>#%03M<&(%3c)? ...

in my $index_fmt and it *does* shift to K or even M as messages get
bigger.  I'm a bit surprised that the browser doesn't behave the same
way.

%
% Any suggestions? Is this possible in mutt?

Not at the moment, but there's a huge opportunity for a patch just
waiting to be taken ;-)

%
% Jens
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]