> Michael Montagne wrote:

> > I don't use maildir.  Can I still use the Trash feature in version 1.4?
> > Currently I'm using 1.3.28-bf1, but a recent apt-get upgraded me to 1.4
> > and now my trash directive in .muttrc generates an error.

> i'm assuming that you're using debian since you mention apt. i'm not
> sure what the '-bf1' is for, but I'm assuming this is a patched version
> of mutt - which probably had the cd.trash.folder patch from:
> http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/

> you can build your own mutt with patches you want (or download the
> debian source package, apply the patch, and rebuild the package).

"bf" is mine ;)

mutt_1.3.28-bf1 is a mutt .deb package i build from the official debian
package mutt_1.3.28-1, including cedric's patches (a friend of mine).

More explanation on http://www.friry.nom.fr/gnu/mutt.

But i have still not build a package for 1.4 (no success at first try,
and only 24 hours a day), but it's on my TODO list.

benoit

--
BOFH excuse #1
clock speed