On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 06:25:30PM +0200, Martin Schweizer wrote:
| Hello
|
| If I colapse threats there is always a "юд>" at the begin of the subject
| line. Where is this character problem?
| I use FreeBSD 4.6, Mutt 1.2.5i and LC_ALL=de_DE.ISO_8859-1. What I'm doing
| wrong?

It means your terminal doesn't support the "extended" drawing
characters.  The solution is to either switch terminals or to set
'ascii_chars' in your .muttrc.  (the ascii_chars aren't as pretty, but
are functional)  In my experience, gnome-terminal (1.4) requires using
'ascii_chars', but the linux console and xterm support the extended
drawing characters.

-D

--
Do not pay attention to every word people say,
    or you may hear your servant cursing you --

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/