On 08-16 02:55, Sven Guckes wrote:
> * Sean LeBlanc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-15 20:18]:
> > I can't seem to figure out how to get mutt to dump html to lynx (or links)
> > in Cygwin. I have the same setting I have on my FreeBSD box, but Mutt says:
> > "mailcap entry for type text/html not found" for any html mail I get?
> > ...and yet I have a text/html entry in my ~/.mailcap file.
> > Anyone using mutt under Cygwin that has figured this out?
>
> did you check the files in $mailcap_path, too?

<smacks forehead>

It turns out I left off the "copiousoutput" bit...thinking that was
something links needed, and since I was using lynx, not links, on my Cygwin
setup, I foolishly left that out of my .mailcap text/html entry. It wasn't
until I was reading some man page(forget which it was now) that I realized I
*needed* that to be on there. :)

--
Sean LeBlanc:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anti-trust laws should be approached with exactly that attitude.