+----[ Asi hablaba Aaron Schrab ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

| At 16:39 -0300 20 Aug 2002, Fernan Aguero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| >   Is it possible to use a send hook to set the subject?
|
| No.  To quote the manual:
|
| ] Note: the send-hook's are only executed ONCE after getting the initial
| ] list of recipients.  Adding a recipient after replying or editing the
| ] message will NOT cause any send-hook to be executed.  Also note that
| ] my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers, or the message's
| ] subject, don't have any effect on the current message when executed
| ] from a send-hook.

+----]

Thanks Martin and Aaron.

Setting/unsetting autoedit does not help. I had already tried that,
and edit_headers also ...

Seems that it is not possible. I will stop experimenting.

Still I'm curious why once in a very while, the subject will get set
by the send hook ... a bug?

Thanks for your reply,

Fernan

--