Hi, I'm pretty new to mutt and I'm having trouble doing something that seems
like it should be possible.  I want to define a custom header that is
dynamic, (as in, output froma script).  I tried to use my_hdr in my .muttrc
but it doesn't seem to observe the pipe.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Steve Wollkind
--
Steve Wollkind                                  810 C San Pedro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 College Station, TX 77845