Markus, et al --

...and then Markus Nißl said...
%
% On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 05:32:59PM -0400, Justin R. Miller wrote:
% >
% > See my guide at the URL below.
%
% Thanks a lot for the link! Good introduction, but I missed the
% "procmail recipe to rewrite old-style inline PGP messages as
% S/MIME messages" that you mentioned in your text.

S/MIME?  Don't you mean PGP/MIME?  I don't know of anything that
will convert PGP to S/MIME :-)  And the conversion isn't necessary
now because you can recognize an old-style message with esc-P and thus
not risk mucking up your message by blatantly changing MIME headers.

%
% Bye,
%
% Markus