--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

* Sven Guckes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2002-09-01 16:39 -0400:
> * Andre Berger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-01 16:32]:
> > >
> > > does Andre really want to manually convert
> > > every file before sending it on to his PDA?
> >
> > I (Andre) don't mind hitting ":r! uuencode file file",
> > as I'm using vim anyway. You (Sven) could have pointed
> > out that UUencoding is mentioned nowhere in the
> > documentation, at least to my best knowledge it is not.
>=20
> do you really expect to find descriptions of
> base64, quoted-printable, rot13, uucode, and
> yenc in the *mutt* manual?  i mean, really?
[and so on]

It seems I'm still not clear enough. I expect the solutions of all
problems in the world neither in the mutt manual nor from you, the
difference is, the mutt manual seems more comprehensive to me.=20

[snip]
> i don't mind you asking at all.  but do you mind
> improving the description of your problem and goal?

Fair enough.

[snip]

> it's not a mutt problem - it's a PDA problem!

So let's stop making it a communication problem.=20

-Andre

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--