Leonardo Canducci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) muttered:
> I've just configured exim+procmail+fetchmail+mutt in my debian woody.
> It works great but I still have a few questions I couldn't answer
> reading howtos and docs.
>
> 1. attachments. is there some way in the index_format to show that a
> message has an attachment?

David Champion did a patch for this purpose.
http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/#attach

> 2. trash. I'd like to move messages marked with delete in my trash
> mailbox instead of actually deleting them. how can I do that?

You could use macros or Cedric Duval's thrashfolder patch.
http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/

HTH,

Michael
--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key