* Robert Lillack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-26 15:46]:
> since I have  a lot of mailboxes i wanted  to see only
> those containing new mail while in the browser view.
> Because I use MH folders all needed is
> just a really simple shell script: [..]
> But  I have  trouble using  it. If
> I change  my .muttrc  to contain:
>     mailboxes `getnewboxes.sh`
> everything is great, but to do that while
> Mutt is running.  Something like entering:
>     :mailboxes `getnewboxes.sh`
> doesn't work. Any Ideas?

i suppose you expect that this will overwrite
the existing list of mailboxes.  you're wrong.
and there is no such command as "unmailboxes".
tough luck.

workaround:  quit and restart.
in which case you do not really
need to update anything, right?  ;-)

Sven

--
"wn, ung zna qraa va qre oj qvrfra whatra
 fpuabrfrya hroreunhcg avpugf orvtroenpug?"