On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:42:27AM +0200, D. J. Bolderman wrote:

> You are right, I also tested it with the subject, and then the
> folder-hook works. Now, is there any way to work around this problem ? I
> tried removing the send-hook . lines, but to no avail. I would really
> like to have this feature. I'm downloading my hotmail account with
> gotmail, and when I'm in my hotmail IMAP folder, I want to sent mails
> with the from: address of my hotmail account.

One approach to this is to use folder-hooks to set the send-hooks.  I
haven't tried this with your particular hooks, but I think these, or
something close, will do what you want:

    folder-hook . unhook send-hook
    folder-hook . send-hook . my_hdr From: <normal mail account>
    folder-hook . send-hook mutt-users my_hdr From: <list account>
    folder-hook '!'INBOX.MailingLists.Mutt send-hook . my_hdr From: <list account>

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA