* Pascal Brugier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-01 02:55]:
> I have many folders managed by Procmail and Mutt, I've a
> particular one in which i received mails with always the same
> subject:
> Eepdate: "FQDN machine name"
>
> When i forward this mail i want to always forward it to the same
> recipient and if possible always have the same body in the
> forwarded mail. example:
>
> Forwarded body
>
> added body
>
> I tried with send-hook but i cant obtain
> what i want, perhaps it my fault.

hmm... there is no such thing as a forward-hook -
but you can use a macro to forward the current message
to some address, and then some send-hook can be applied
to source a setup file which contains the necessary settings:

  macro index ~~ "<forward-message>..."

the following steps require the knwowledge of the prompts
that follow - and thus it depends on your current setup.
you might want to source the special setup file first
to make sure about the current settings.

  macro index ~~ ":source filename\n<forward-message>..."

the solution depends on what you really want.
as soon as you know eaxtly you can tell us.
then we can help further.

Sven