* mal content <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2007-03-31 21:05:08 Sat:
> This may sound like a phenomenally idiotic question, but I'd
> like to somehow send an email to a friend with a broken
> signature to make it look as if the message has been modified
> in transit.

One way to achieve this would be to send the message normally
(possibly to a non-existent address), then edit the raw sent message
with a text editor, and finally use Mutt to bounce the altered message
to its intended recipient. Bouncing doesn't cause the message to be
re-signed, and you get to see the bad signature before sending the
final message.

--
David Haguenauer