On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 10:11:13AM -0400, Raffi Khatchadourian wrote:
> Does anyone have a working sidebar patch for mutt 1.15.16? The latest
> posted on the sidebar website is for 1.15.15.

I wrote an e-mail to the (Terry P. Chan / [EMAIL PROTECTED])
current maintainer of the patch for the previous mutt-devel version.
Since this is a lot of work I'm sure that he will take any help that
he can get.
In the meantime I tried to patch the current version with the last
patch - display of the folders and navigation works.  It seems that it
should not be a big problem to port this to the new mutt-devel
version.

--
Oliver PETER, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave."