Michelle Konzack wrote:  [Fri Jul 13 2007, 12:02:41PM EDT]
> Hello Aron,
>
> Am 2007-07-13 11:46:14, schrieb Aron Griffis:
> > This will be automatic for anybody using mutt if you have in your
> > muttrc:
> >
> >     set followup_to=yes         # default
> >     subscribe mutt-users@mutt.org
> >
> > See http://dev.mutt.org/doc/manual.html#using-lists
>
> Who tell you this?
> I use mutt since ages...  nearly 8 years.

I don't understand the question.  The manual tells me this. :-)

See also http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html

> > Unfortunately most MUAs don't respect these headers, but at least on
> > this list it should work :-)
>
> Right, unfortunatly to muck MUAs.
> Or even the Webmailer do not respect it.
>
> I get every day those crappy CCs.
>
> Also it is realy annoying, if you want to respond fast and keep not
> attention for the To/Cc/BCc headers if people hit Group-Reply which
> will mostly end in PMs which I do not realy like to send.

IMHO it's probably better to get used to it, or fight it by technical
means, than to bother with large banners in your mail.  Ultimately
asking everybody who sends you mail to respect this-or-that-request is
going to fail...  *shrug*

Aron