also sprach Kai Grossjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.08.18.0202 +0200]:
> Which email client does he use?  He claims that MFT is used for replies,
> but the name suggests that it should be used for followups, not replies.

Sure, MFT implies followup, but isn't that pretty much the same as
list-reply? I think his issue is with:

  - you like CCs to the list, so you set MFT on all your mails to
    the list address as well as yours.
  - I see your mail and reply to it, mutt sees the MFT and preserves
    it. It needs not add the list address, and I don't want it to
    add mine, so it copies the MFT header with the list address as
    well as yours to my mail.
  - Someone else replies to *my* mail in the same way, and his
    mailer honours MFT, so no *you* also get CC'd on the reply, even
    though the subject may have diverged and you're not interested
    anymore.

I generally don't mind following threads to which I have posted,
even if they diverge (I have a good thread/subject blacklisting in
place). However, Junio doesn't, and at least wrt git, he's way more
active, so I ought to really respect his preferences.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

click the start menu and select 'shut down.'

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]