* Nick Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [070904 23:42]:
> Since you already seem to use it I thought it worth pointing out how,
> using gnome-terminal you can get similar results to running 'xterm -e
> mutt'.
> PS. I recall from some time ago the main advantage multi-gnome-terminal
> had over gnome-terminal was it's use of tabs: this feature is now in
> gnome-terminal too.

Thanks for the detailed instructions, Nick.  I've printed out a copy
and shall give it a try.

Life indeed would be simpler if I could standardize on one or the
other of gnome-terminal and multi-gnome-terminal.  I typically have as
many as six to eight terminal windows open at once, with at least one
of them running midnight commander, so I shall look into
gnome-terminal with tabs.

RLH