Hi!

I'm using mutt 1.5.17 together with the sidebar patch. Now I'm wondering how to user index_author and index_subject.
The command "color index_subject red black ." will colour all subject lines,
but if I exchange "." with another expression, nothing happens.
And I don't get any results with index_author.

Are there some people using these features?

By the way, the sidebar patch breaks the maildir_mtime patch. Has by chance anyone ported the maildir_mtime patch so it can be applied to the mutt sources with sidebar patch?

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| PGP Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/pgp.html |