On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 09:37:18PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
It seems, that your indexcolor patch didn't applied corect.

Well, I build mutt again and checked if there were some rejects. There are none. The patch applied without failures, only some hunks are mentioned. But this new mutt showed the same behaviour like the old one.

So if there are no problems with the amd64 architecture, I don’t know any other reason, what it could be.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| PGP Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/pgp.html |