Alle giovedì 6 dicembre 2007, Kyle Wheeler ha scritto:
> Yes. When you use the ^ in your pattern, you're telling it to match
> the beginning of the address (the $ at the end tells it to match the
> end of the address). Thus [EMAIL PROTECTED] will ONLY match "@debian" and
> nothing else---it will not match [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] either. ;)
> If you use this hook instead:
>
>      send-hook '~t @debian$' 'my_hdr From: Mutt User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
>
> ...then it WILL match all three examples I listed above, but will NOT
> match [EMAIL PROTECTED] (because the $ at the end is still
> there). Make sense?

It looks very resonnable, only that... I've still a trouble.
I adopted the hook you suggested me. Now: in "sent" the headers
look correct. The voice From is set just to "samiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>".
But when I controll in "inbox" after the delivering of email,
I find again the old external address and not that one
specified by the hook: "samiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
I'm very confused, but I suspect that Exim rewrite the address
furnished by Mutt with that one present in /etc/mail.addresses...
Maybe, there is something to change in exim.conf too...
M.

--
linux user no.: 353546
public key at http://keyserver.linux.it