Hello,

me again. I haven't entirely said good-bye to Claws, and I'm using mutt and
Claws on the same MH folder hierarchy. There are two kinds of directories:
Pure MH dirs which contain nothing but numbered message files and the
.mh_sequences tag, and parent directories of those which contain nothing but
subdirectories (no regular files, normally).

But here's the thing: Mutt only shows subdirectories of the current dir ONLY
if the current dir DOESN't contain a .mh_sequences file. But Claws likes to
litter the folder tree with MH tags even in places that aren't strictly MH
dirs (bwcause they contain only subdirs), making those subdirs invisible to
mutt. I've already written a cleanup shell script to take care of this, but
I'm wondering:

- Is it legal for Claws, according to the MH spec, to put .mh_sequences in
  places that don't contain actual messages?

- Should mutt show subdirectories of directories that contain a
  .mh_sequences file?

In other words: Which package needs to get a bug filed against?

Thanks,
--D.