Hi

Me again. I start liking mutt more and more as I use it every day.
However, I discovered one issue which I just can't understand.

Suppose I have three mailboxes

    mailboxes +foo +bar +stuff

and mutt is open all the time. The last mailbox I visited is foo/. Now mail
arrives for all three boxes.  I'm in the message index and navigate to bar/,
press Return to enter the mailbox. But instead of opening bar/, I'm ending up
in foo/, i.e. the box which (1) also has new mail and (2) was the last mailbox
that was open.

That happens every time and I couldn't find anything in the manual that says
that this is default behavior and I can't imagine that it is, which means that
I must have misconfigured something.

Any hints are kindly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

s.