* On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 Steve ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) muttered:
> I have just purchased a new email account, let's say [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> When they send me a message to this new address, I would like that
> when hitting r, the reply uses the new address as the From field. But
> it doesn't.

See alternates, reverse_name
Define a regex matching your accounts. And set $reverse_name.

> What I get is no From field at all.

See $from, $use_from. Also $use_envelope_from.

HTH,

Michael
--
This kernel runs like a dessicated slug if you have more than 2G of memory
due to a 32-bit overflow.

                -- Andrew Morton, on Linux 2.6.8-rc1-mm1

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]