On Sat 06/21/08 at 02:12 AM -0500, David Champion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > If it is not, I'd like to remove the following from my .procmailrc:
>
> > :0
> > * ^Delivered-To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > $HOME/Mail/m/
>
> Just use a List-* header instead:
> It's too bad Majordomo doesn't offer List-ID, but List-Post will do.

Not sure what you mean by "use a List-* header" --  I'm trying to clean out
as much old cruft as possible from my .procmailrc, so I took that recipe
out.  Doing a imit in the mutt-users list on "gbnet" revealed a single
message from six years ago.

The worst I can suffer from removing that recipe is that if someone sends
to the list using the gbnet address, it'll go to my inbox, & I'll read
and/or delete it.  Doesn't seem like a big worry given that the last one
I got was six years ago: I'd rather have old addresses and recipes I don't
need cluttering up my procmailrc.

--
                         // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //