* Aleksandar D. Balalovski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-13-08 08:55]:
> hello, I've been using Mutt for half a year now, everything was fine.
> Yesterday I changed some of the recipes in procmailrc and since than
> fetchmail/procmail won't put the mail in the preferred mailbox. It
> puts it in /var/spool/mail/myusername.
>
> This is my ~/.muttrc:
> http://pastebin.com/m4ff673db
>
> This is my ~/.fetchmailrc:
> http://pastebin.com/m3da88750
>
> This is my ~/.procmailrc:
> http://pastebin.com/d474e0144
>
> If I type 'mail' I get the mails but that is not what I want, I want
> to use mutt to browse messages and reply and stuff...

Well, your procmail recipe will not work as the matches begin at the
start of the recipe, ie:  ^TO
and your recipe will not match a normal "To:" Header.
and will not deliver to "Maildir" type mailboxes, needs trailing /.

:0:
* ^TO_.*lugola-info-center
$MAILDIR/lugola/

and you can use the log files to determine problems in procmail but
you need to set the verbosity, ie:

VERBOSE=on
:0:
* ^TO_.*lugola-info-center
$MAILDIR/lugola/
VERBOSE=off

this should place *any* msg to "lugola-info-center"@anywhere.anyplace
in your ~/.Mail/lugola/ directory.

DEFAULT setting, $HOME/.Mail/mbox, would put your lugola mail in
~/.Mail/mbox/lugola if anything *would* match your recipe.

AND it does not appear that you have told mutt to look for new mail in
the "lugola" directory

set mailboxes=lugola

you have multiple settings for "spoolfile",
  set spoolfile=+INBOX
  set spoolfile = ~/.Mail

I suggest you spend some time with the fine manual delivered with mutt
and at http://mutt.org and for procmail, Nancy McGough's page:
  http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

note:  there may be other problems with your configuration as I did
not really analyze it very closely.