Hi Patrick!

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> * Andrew Diederich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-22-08 21:49]:
> > Is there a way for mutt to tell me what values I've set, or what values
> > are default?  For example, in postfix if I use "postconf -n" it tells
> > me what values I've set.

mutt supports dumping all configuration options. Simplay use the -D
switch. Unfortunately this does not work for other configuration
setting like color, I believe.

> grep color /etc/muttrc ~/.muttrc

Besides that mutt uses /etc/Muttrc I believe the location of the
system configuration files do depend on $SYSCONFDIR which is set up by
the configure script.

Additionally since mutt supports sourcing other files, your grep
command will not catch additional configuration files.

regards,
Christian
--
It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
                [real standing law in Texas, United States of America]