Hi,

I know of smart_wrap, but it doesn't work for text (e.g. URLs) which
is longer than the width of each line ($wrap). On such encounter,
mutt still breaks the line (and uses $markers), which prevents the
terminal emulator from making the full URL clickable. Is there a way
to prevent the wrapping for long lines without any space (which
$smart_wrap suggests) and let the terminal emulator flow the rest of
the line into the next screen line?

Thanks,

"we americans, we're a simple people...
 but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
                             -- robin williams, good morning vietnam

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]