* Tolga <to...@ozses.net> [12-17-08 08:30]:

> I am using mutt to connect to a remote server. When I tried sending a
> test mail with mutt, it got processed as spam. With Thunderbird it's
> fine. What could cause this? Below is my .muttrc:
>
> set spoolfile=imaps://mtozses:p...@mail.sabanciuniv.edu
> set folder=imaps://mtoz...@mail.sabanciuniv.edu
> set realname = Tolga
> set smtp_url = smtp://mtozses:p...@smtp.sabanciuniv.edu

You would need to know what triggered the spam filter.  Depending on
the spam filter configuration, the triggers may be listed in the
header of the subject email, examine them.  Although I would not
understand the thinking, they may be filtering the mutt client.
Perhaps they have had an experience where a spammer utilized the fine
mutt client :^(.

ps:  Did you notice that your sig was longer than your message, not a
good thing, especially on tech lists.