This is the first time this has happened.  I just installed a new
mailbox for mail coming from a new list subscription.  Everthing works
including Procmail which places the mail in the right place.  The only
thing that doesn't work is that I don't get any notification of new mail
for this mailbox.  I checked my .muttrc, and the entries for this new
mailbox are correct, which is to say just the same as the entries for
all the other mailboxes.  Still no notifications of new mail.  Any ideas
on what might be wrong?  At this point all I can do is remember to check
in the mailbox from time to time for new mail.

--Rem