On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:42:22PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 08:18:28AM -0600, Richard Johnson wrote:
> > The people behind the address (it's an email reflector) all have their own
> > gpg and pgp keys [1].
>
> The best way to handle this is to have the e-mail reflector do it.
> The e-mail reflector should provide a public key to which you encrypt
> the mail, then it decrypts and re-encrypts to all the subscribers.
> The "best" part of this is that the subscribers don't need to have
> everyone else's keys.
> One such list management software is here:
> http://www.synacklabs.net/projects/crypt-ml/

Yes, I've looked at such methods.  However, that technique in general
doesn't match our security requirements.  We need end-to-end trust between
mutually shared keys, without a man in the middle.

That's why I'm trying to get mutt to do the kind of encryption to multiple
keys for a single address that everyone else on the team does in
Thunderbird with Enigmail <grin>.

Richard