On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 09:44:39AM -0500, James wrote:
> Still having this issue. When I reply (or group reply), everything
> inside of a "Fwd: [Blah Blah]" results in a "Fwd: " subject.
>
> Any other thoughts on what may be causing this?

No, but you can try a few things to narrow it down.

Run mutt without the system muttrc. --> $ mutt -n

Run mutt without your muttrc --> $ mutt -F /dev/null

Maybe that second one will be no good because your mailboxes are defined
in your muttrc.  Build a testing muttrc; with just your mailboxes.

$ mutt -F ~/my-testing-muttrc

Do you get the same result when replying or group replying to messages
in each of these tests?

--
Monte