On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 09:34:51AM +0900, Horacio Sanson wrote:

> I send a long email to a mailing list but after sending it I realized I
> send the email using the wrong from: address. Of course the message got
> bounced
> back because that address is not registered in the mailing list.
>
> Now this should be easy to do but I have not found a simple way to
> resend the message with a different from: address. The message is stored
> in my Sent folder but using the bounce function on it asks me to input a
> new destination (to:) address but what I want is to change the from:
> address and resend the message intact as it is.
>
> How to achieve this feat?

I sometimes do this and haven't found an easy answer.  What I usually
do is forward the mail (either the bounce or from my sentmail folder)
and E[dit] it to remove the unwanted bits resulting from forwarding.
A b[ounce] command with the ability to change the From: address would
be really useful.

--
Chris Green