* On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 09:09PM +0200 alvaro (debecio-deb...@yahoo.it) muttered:
> I use a gprs connection with 500MB limited month connection. I see
> mutt + imaps download all attachment from server.

Initially mutt downloads only message headers. You can add headers that
you might need (think color etc) via imap_headers.
To fasten things up and to not dl headers from old messages again you
should use header caching (see manual)

> Can I set imaps not downloading attachment? And Can I set imaps
> downlowding single attachment that I choose?

Mutt has to dl the whole message body. You cannot select single
attachments. Again you can use caching (see message_cachedir).

HTH,

Michael
--
<chesty> xemacs fixed my flatulence
                -- From the "XEmacs: Not just an editor" department

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init...@amessage.de