On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 01:01:28PM +0100, Chris G wrote:

> However I've just realised that I removed the record for
> chris.isbd.net from the zone file for isbd.net at my hosting provider,
> would the non-existence of chris.isbd.net break things?

Given that chris.isbd.net now doesn't resolve for us, how can anyone
send you mail @chris.isbd.net ?

Just one thing, you'll also need:

set use_from=yes

for "from" to work.

Erik

--
The universe contains any amount of horrible ways  to  be  woken  up,
such as the noise of the mob breaking down the front door, the scream