On 10-Aug-10 01:15, Chip Camden wrote:
> Is there any plugin or script which is able to collect time stamps of
> all emails from some specific email address and to draw a statistical
> chart answering to question: what hours correspondent is most active in?

I went for the simple shell only command:
egrep -h "^Delivery-date: " ~/Maildir/inbox/cur/* | cut -d: -f2 | cut -d" "
-f6| sort | uniq -c | sort -n -k2

Delivery-date may be Exim4 specific, adjust to suite your MTA.  Should
work for both Maildir and mbox by adjusting which file(s) the egrep
runs against.  It doesn't actually graph, but it shows the number of
emails delivered by hour (00 - 23).

--
Blessed is the man who is too busy to worry in
the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.