On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 03:56:59PM +0200, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Now here is the question: Would it be more likely that
> all zones share the same mutt configuration or would a
> typical administrator adjust each of them individually?

It has never occurred to me to edit Muttrc -- so much so that I wasn't
even conscious of it.  It's too bad that Muttrc/Muttrc.dist aren't
empty.  If Muttrc/Muttrc.dist were empty (ignoring comments), then you
could just not ship it and thus avoid the issue altogether.

So maybe that's the right question: why is Muttrc not empty by default?

Nico