On 23Oct2010 17:45, Mike Hollis <zzf...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
| After reading the docs I have :
| set followup_to=yes
| set honor_followup_to=yes
| lists  mutt-users@ some-others@
| **suscribe caused only mutt-users@ to be shown in the index
| ** I wanted to see the posters names
| various save-hooks
|
| If I understand correctly I wiil have Mail-Followup-to header set to the
| mailing list I am responding and responces go to the list rather than to
| me , which is what I want.
|
| The only problem with this config is I have to use List-Reply for some
| mail and not for others.

I confess I always use <group-reply> ('g') and always eyeball the headers;
they're usually what I intend and easy to change if not.

I can only suggest some message-hooks to remap 'r' to <reply> or
<list-reply> based on patterns, if you don't take my unkosher
<group-reply> approach. For example (untested):

  message-hook . 'map r "<reply>"'
  message-hook '(regexp-matching-your-lists...)' 'map r "<list-reply>"'
  # or a pattern based on a List-*: header maybe

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Shaft drive, rubber band drive; it doesn't matter. If you can sit
on a bench and race, you can sit at a counter and steer.
        - Thomas Keener <tkee...@connectnet.com>