On 18Oct2010 18:25, Clément Bœsch <ubi...@gmail.com> wrote:
| On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 06:17:42PM +0200, Joost Kremers wrote:
| > On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 03:57:00PM +0200, Clément Bœsch wrote:
| > > Mutt seems to consider braces (at least closing one) as a quote marker;
| > > the diffs I receive contains a lot of braces, and a closing one colors the
| > > diff not the way I expect it. It colors the diff just the same as "> "
| > > marker, even if prefixed by spaces/tabs. Is there a way to avoid this?
| >
| > the variable quote_regexp seems to be the thing to fiddle with. see 'man
muttrc'
| > for details.
| >

| Nice! This is more than enough for me:
|   set quote_regexp = "^([ \t]?[|>])+"
|
| Thanks a lot!

I also have set the smileys variable, essentially a list of exceptions
to the quote_regexp. In particular mine has an exception for:

  ^  *>>>

which is the Python interactive prompt; I've found that useful on
python-list where examples are often scraped from a python session
to ensure they're correct.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the
President.      - Theodore Roosevelt